RULES ICYSS 2021 ONLINE
- A representative of each country applies for a team, only applications from national
representatives will be accepted. Representatives of the countries undertake to
be participants in the conference in the future as well.
- Students can present their works in the following disciplines:
- The Microsoft platform TEAMS is used for the conference.
- The jury consists of 5 people
for each scientific field. The judges will assess each presentation individually, with marks
ranging from 1 to 10, in compliance with the following grading curve:
Very bad: 1-2
overall score shall be calculated as the sum total of the marks given by each
member of the judges, divided by the number of judges.
- Students have 7 minutes for the presentationand 8 minutes for
jury member questions.
- Presentations will be aligned with the time zones from which
- For each presentation, it is necessary for students to
have a Power Point presentation of their work. Students share their
presentation on the platform before the
presentation begins and it is visible to jury members
and other observers.
- For each scientific field, all students
from that field
are allowed to follow the presentations. During the presentation, it is obligatory for everyone to have
the microphone turned off, except for the student who present.
- Students who present their work are required to turn on camera.
- After a 7-minute presentation, the jury turns on the
microphones and ask
strict schedule is set for all presentations (time of the beginning of the presentation). Anyone who does not show
up on time will be considered to have dropped out of the competition.
the presentation, if a student
or two students work together, they must be alone in the room, classroom. Presence
of a mentor, a team of
leaders, a professor is not allowed…
- Certificates of participation are provided for all Participants,
Mentors and Team
The prize fund is: gold, silver and bronze medal
60% of the participants by discipline and 40% of the special prize.
- The basic parameters for evaluation are:
- Uniqueness of problem, justifying it, motivation of choosing this
- Kind of used
tools, results, difficulty, interesting arguments
- Way of
- Answers to
questions from jury members,
impression: knowledge about issues, understanding the problem
- All participants are required to submit an abstract of the
paper.Instructions for writing the abstract as well as an example of the
abstract can be found on the official conference website.
Non-compliance with the
instructions for writing the abstract entails certain sanctions.
- The team of one country consists of a maximum of 5 students and
a team leader. It is not possible for all 5 students of one country to be in
the same scientific discipline.
- Research work can be done and presented by only one student.
- All participants receive a certificate of participation.
All mentors receive a certificate
All team leaders receive a
certificate of participation.
- Students who achieve
placement receive diplomas.
- Diplomas and certificates are delivered by the organizer to the
national team, post office to the address provided for all team members.As well
as scanned via email.
- The final ranking will also be announced on the official website.
- An electronic book of abstracts will also be published on the
- In the event of an internet outage, the student to whom it
happened will be granted the remaining time he did not use for the
- Students are required to, in addition to the abstract,via email
delivery to the organizerits presentation in the Power Point Version.